First of all to flash a smart phone ,you must know if the android phone is mtk e.g infinix,Tecno,wiko,gionee,etc or spreadtrum e.g itel.
Things you need to download for this tutorial
2. SP Flash tool download
3. Custom/stock Rom of the smart phone you want to flash
Procedure to Flash android (mtk) using sp flash tool
After installing the drivers manually and extracting the sp flash tool,follow the following steps to flash the android
1.Switch phone off, Open the folder you extracted the sp flash tool and open flash_tool
2. select “scatter-loading”
3. Go to the extracted folder of the ROM you downloaded and select “scatter file”
4. Click on Download to start flash
N/B:to be on the safe side untick PRELOADER ie if you are not upgrading the phones OS and also if you dont want to loose data on the phone, untick user data.
please always remember to back your phone up before flashing.
5. connect the phone through usb,when flash is done you should see a green tick
6. Disconnect android phone and close the sp flash tool